Sunday

Ta-Daaaaa!

she's here! my Babushka Colouring book!
a babushka shop is coming soon. if you really want one now....you can email me :-) they are $15each plus postage.
but today I want to give one to somebody. or maybe two. or three.
So leave me a message ....say hi..... and you may just be one of the first people in the world to have a book full of my cute babushkas to colour in.



front cover back cover
this is how the pages are set out
and every time i go to fall into bed...there is always someone in it. i smiled when i saw this little friend.
see you soon :-) manda x
p.s i found how to link... facebook.com/babushkagirl easy!


16 comments:

Kate said...

OHMYGOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am in love.
They are perfect.
xx

Miss Muggins said...

This is just beautiful. How exciting to create your own book - That is the stuff dreams are made of!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful book. Will look out for it
Ann leigha@internode.on.net

Unknown said...

Hello I just found myself here through some portal and impressed and charmed as I am too gaze upon your creations, I must say hello and wonderful beautiful work.

Sally said...

AWESOME! What a brilliant colouring book. Adoring big time!!! You are so amazing.

kelly said...

Beautiful manda :-) it's been a whole weekend of colouring here xoxo

kelly said...

checking to see if my profile picture works.. :-)..p.s hi my friend.

kelly said...

lol...it worked!

kelly said...

changed it again...now im just showing off :-)...

Manda said...

thanks for all your lovely comments everyone x and to everyone who visited and didn't say hi....hello!
and kelly...you fixed it :-) now i need to fix mine x

Manda said...

oh. mine is already fixed? ...gremlins.....

Anna said...

I ADORE BABUSHKA DOLLS. This colouring book looks awesome! Well done. Would love to win one!

Madeleine said...

Beautiful book Manda!
Looking forward to the Babushka shop...my daughter is huge fan of them xx

Claire Gale said...

oh me oh my, my little girl would love one. me to come to think of it x

Martina said...

Wow, it looks so cute! Look here
http://gobunt.blogspot.com/
If you want to send me one, i will post it on my german blog linking to you. My background is breastcancer and !!colors!!
My e-mail: go.bunt@gmx.de
XO,
Martina♥

Manda said...

Hello everyone! My giveaway has finished now. Anyone who would like a book now needs to email me your details a.s.a.p so I can pop one in the post to you. Manda x